Stanley Park Railway Easter Train
AgesAll Ages Adults & kids together
After the train ride, kids can enjoy fun activities including:
- Bunny Burrow maze
- Professional face painting by the Doodle Girls
- Egg hunt in the farmyard – check out our new entrance this year!
- Indoor egg hunt for toddlers in the small Barn
- Meeting the Easter Bunny
- Easter crafts
- Bouncers and carnival games
Adults can join in the fun too! Don’t miss out on this unique all ages Easter event. Limited seats available.
Listen to our Easter soundtrack while riding through a series of themed vignettes.
Prices do not include tax.
|Ages 3 and up||$6|
|Children 2 and under||Free|
The Easter egg hunt runs throughout the day in the farmyard with treats from Daniel le Chocolat Belge! Bring your own basket. Toddlers hunt indoors in the small Barn.
- All ages $5 (prices do not include tax)
- Last entry is at 4:40pm.
Participate in a number of activities by purchasing strip tickets onsite.
- Strip tickets are $2 each (prices do not include tax)
Leisure Access Program (LAP) passholders can buy tickets onsite for March 17 and 18 (train-only preview) and March 22 to 25. LAP passes are not applicable March 29 to April 2.