Ice Skating- Silver Star Mountain Resort
Lace-up your skates and glide across Brewer's Pond on our natural rink, perfect for recreational skating, figure skating and first-timers alike. Be part of the magic as you glide and twirl around the charming natural ice pond. With a 2.5 acre natural skating surface, an outdoor fire and music, you’ll want to share the experience with your whole family.
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
- Pond Hockey Announcement: In compliance with Provincial Health Orders we will not be permitting hockey games or hockey related items on the ice surface until further notice.
- Capacity limits for 2020-21:
- Skating numbers are limited to 100 guests on the ice at any given time. New guests are allowed on the ice as skaters leave.
- Tubing numbers are limited to 125 tubes out at any given time. New guests are allowed into the tubing area as tubes are returned.
- Parking reservations are not required for guests arriving after 11am, and parking after 11am is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Current parking availability can be found HERE.
- Tickets are available at the Tube Town ticket office and can only be purchased in resort.
- Mountain conditions can change quickly. For current pond conditions & updates please call 250-558-6037.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.