Once Upon a Haunted Sea
Open Daily October 9 to November 8 from 10am to 5pm
(Except: closed Thanksgiving Monday October 12)
Regular admission: Adults $11.90 | Seniors $10.20
Youth under 17 & Society members: Free
All discounts and passes will be accepted/honoured
For more information call: 604.664.9009
Tips for visiting Once Upon a Haunted Sea:
- Advance tickets not required.
- Capacity will be limited to allow for physical distancing. Please be mindful of other guests and maintain at least two metres distance.
- The installation will be inside the Herring Reduction Plant; all other areas in the Cannery will remain open as usual.
- Masks are strongly recommended but not mandatory. All Gulf of Georgia Cannery NHS staff and volunteers wear mandatory non-surgical masks.
- Please dress warmly. The historic cannery is built on top of the Fraser River, and there is no interior heating (but there is a roof over your head, so you will stay dry!)
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.