Teach Me Wall Street - Summer Boot-Camps
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/11/2023
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
Teach Me Wall Street offers dynamic online summer boot-camps that focus on Investing, Trading, the Stock Market, Cryptocurrency and Personal Finance.
LIVE instruction is presented by seasoned professionals with real Wall Street backgrounds. Students interact with peers in a virtual classroom and learn valuable skills while engaging in challenging hands-on activities and projects. Programs introduce students to various career options in the world of business and finance, and offer pathways to independence and success!
We offer week-long summer boot-camps on various topics that can be booked separately or bundled in 2, 3 and 4 Week Packages!
- Wall Street 101 – Explore how Wall Street works and the basics of stocks and bonds.
- Investing & Trading - Learn the best investment strategies to help you grow your money and how to do analysis to find these investments. (*Wall Street 101 is a prerequisite, and is presented the first week of the 2-week package)
- Cryptocurrency -. Focus on evolving technologies, jobs and digital currencies as they relate to Wall Street and investing.
- Budgeting & Beyond - Learn how to create and manage a budget, avoid financial pitfalls and handle real-world money matters.
- An active online experience with peer-to-peer engagement
- Instructors with real-life Wall Street backgrounds
- Educational games and hands-on activities
- Sessions offered twice daily to accommodate students in different time zones
- Boot-camps run Monday – Friday, 10am - 12pm EST, and 1pm – 3pm EST
- Students enroll in 10am EST or 1pm EST sessions. If their schedule changes, they can alternate between offered session times
- Recordings of sessions provided to students who miss lessons
- Parents’ discussion guide available
- Certificates presented upon completion
- Impressive extracurricular to list on college applications
Meet the CEO/ Head Instructor
Hi, I’m Annaline Dinkelmann -
Over the past 15 years, I’ve shared my knowledge and passion for finance with thousands of students in workshops, at conferences, on tours, and in my virtual classroom.
I’ve successfully translated and navigated the world of finance for students in programs offered through my top-rated Wall Street walking tour / education company WALL STREET WALKS, and since 2020, have been teaching students to be “money smart” online in my unique TEACH ME WALL STREET boot-camps.
Prior to becoming an educator and entrepreneur, I spent 10 years working in the Banking and Compliance department of Morgan Stanley and worked 2 years independently as a day trader.
My programs have been featured on CNN International and in The Daily Telegraph, Newsday and USA Today.
The first summer boot camp session begins Monday, June 5, with other sessions following throughout the summer. Multiple sessions make it easy to fit into virtually any summer schedule. All programs can be accessed from home or any place where there is a reliable internet connection.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.