9131 King StreetFort Langley , BC , V1M 2R6
What our organization offers:
In the fall of 1953, Mr. Bruce Coleman of Ladner, presented to the University of British Columbia a high cut plow on behalf of his family in memory of his father R.A. Coleman. Mr. Coleman, a noted plowman, had placed first, second or third in thirteen provincial plowing matches using his high cut plow built to his order in Bruce County, Ontario. It took very nearly nine years to acquire a site and raise sufficient capital to erect the original building. The Federal Government provided $15,000 and the Provincial Secretary's office $25,000. An additional $25,000 was raised by private subscription from individuals and the agricultural processing industries.