12294 Harris RdPitt Meadows , BC , V3Y 2E9
The Pitt Meadows Museum is made up of two sites, the Old General Store and the Hoffmann and Son Machine Shop, across Harris Road from each other just to the south of the C.P.R. tracks. The General Store and Post Office Site (1908) is a heritage building and the oldest known structure in Pitt Meadows. Some parts of the building date as early as 1886. The General Store houses permanent and temporary exhibits that tell the story of the early to more recent settlement history of Pitt Meadows. The building also houses a small community archives and reference library.